Category Archives: Galaxy Nexus
Galaxy Nexus is an Android based smartphone launched by Samsung in the last quarter of 2011. The smartphone is being developed in partnership by Google and Samsung. The phone was a great commercial success with an estimated 1.7 million units sold in 2011. In this guide book we have compiled numerous tips, tricks and how to tutorials for Samsung Galaxy Nexus that both novice and experienced users can use. You may want to bookmark this page for later reference. Additionally, we would highly appreciate if you can share this guide book with your friends and family.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus is one of the best selling Android phones and is certainly a device that is giving iPhone a run for its money. Samsung Galaxy Nexus has a lot of features that other Android devices currently lack. This is also because most other Android devices are yet to receive their update of Android Ice Cream Sandwich. Samsung Galaxy Nexus, like iPhone allows you to take screenshots on the Galaxy Nexus which can allow users to share their settings and wallpapers. In this article we will explain how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android Phone.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android Phone
In order to take a screen shot on Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android Phone, do the following:
- Go to the screen that you want to capture.
- Disable the apps that you dont want to show up in your screenshot.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button.
- You should now hear the camera shutter sound, which will indicate that the screenshot has been taken.
Screenshots in Samsung Galaxy Nexus are stored in Internal StoragePicturesScreenshots folder. In order to view your latest screenshot pull down the notification bar and tap on “Screen captured”.
That’s all you need to do in order to take screen shots in Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Thanks to the Android hacker community, we now have a very easy method to relock and restore Galaxy Nexus boatloaders. This is specially handy, if you want to send your device back to the manufacturer in order to claim warranty or for some repairs. Even if you dont have a device problem, you might at some point in time want to refresh everything and start anew. In this article we will explain how to unroot Samsung Galaxy Nexus using one click method. The method works for both LTE and GSM versions.
How To Unroot the Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Android Using One Click Method
Before you begin, you must be aware of the fact that this will erase all data from your Android device. So we caution you to only perform the unroot, if you really want to have a completely fresh setup on your Galaxy Nexus. Having said this, we would also want to inform you that this method only works with Windows. Now, you can follow the instructions listed below to unroot your Samasung Galaxy Nexus:
- Make sure that USB debugging is turned On on your Android device. In order to turn it On, go to Settings > Developer Options and turn it ON.
- Plug your phone via USB cable.
- Download and install Galaxy Nexus Toolkit.
- Open the Galaxy Nexus Toolkit and click on Flash Stock + Unroot.
- Now just follow the prompts.
- Once done, click on OEM Lock and wait for the phone to prompt you.
- On seeing the prompt, click Yes.
- Wait for your device to reboot.