iOS on iPad has a very interesting feature called Picture Frame, which allows users to rotate photos from their photo gallery on their iPad display. By default the iPad Picture Frame app flips through all photos in the Photos camera roll album. However, you can create a custom folder containing the photos of your choice to be displayed in iPad picture frame. In this article we will explain how to display custom photos in iPad Picture Frame.
How to Display Custom Photos In iPad Picture Frame
In order to display custom photos in iPad picture frame, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Photos app and tap on Albums tab.
- Now tap ‘Edit’ and create a new album by tapping on the ‘New Album’ button. Name the new album something like ‘Picture frame’.
- Now move the photos that you want to show in iPad picture frame to the newly created folder.
- Go to Settings > Picture Frame.
- Now go to ‘Albums’, unselect ‘Camera Roll’ by tapping on it and select on the newly created ‘Picture frame’ album.
- Exit Settings go to the lock screen and tap on the flower icon to start the Picture Frame.
The Picture frame would now start with your custom photos.