Multitasking gestures are a quick and easy way to use multitouch shortcuts to navigate around the the iPad. The gestures allow you to quickly move through different apps and do alot of other things fairly quickly. In this article we will explain how to use multitasking gestures to navigate on the new iPad 3.
How to Use Multitasking Gestures To Navigate on The New iPad
You can quickly understand how to use the multitasking gestures by watching the video embedded below.
The complete list of the multitasking gestures is provided below:
- Swipe up with four fingers: Opens the Fast App Switcher
- Swipe down with four fingers: Closes the Fast App Switcher
- Swipe left with four fingers: Enables you to move from the current app to the previous app (according to the order presented in the Fast App Switcher).
- Swipe right with four fingers: Enables you to move from the current app to the next app (according to the order presented in the Fast App Switcher).
- Pinch with four fingers: Exits an app and takes you to the Home screen (like clicking the Home button)
So enjoy navigating your way through the new iPad and also have a look at the following video.