The iPhone and iPads are all about sharing your precious moments with your loved ones one the go. The devices have been made extremely easy to enable collaborations. Users can easily share multiple photos at the same time using their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. In this article we will explain how to send multiple photos from iPhone or iPad.
How To Send Multiple Photos From iPhone or iPad
In order to send multiple photos from iPhone or iPad, perform the following the steps:
- Go to the Photos app.
- Now tap on the arrow icon in the lower left corner.
- Select the photos that you want to send by tapping on them. The selected photos will have a red check appear on them.
- You can now tap on ‘Share’ or ‘Email’. The one thing to keep in mind is that the email option has a 5 photo limit.
- You can get around the 5 photo limit, by sending the photos via the ‘Message’ app. The Message app also allows you to send photos to a Mac having iMessage.
That was all that you have to do in order to send multiple photos from iPhone or iPad.
You’ve probably seen QR codes and wondered what they were. They’re not being used by the masses yet but they do add a certain level of cool to ordinary pictures. Business cards add a bit of flash by having QR codes printed on them. Another interesting use of a QR code is in personalizing gift tags. The instructions below will guide you through the process of printing out a photograph with a QR code.
Digital pictures contain more than just the photo itself. It comes with a metadata that tells you when and where it was taken, what type of camera was used, etc. However, the printout will only give you the image and none of the other possibly useful information. If you add a QR code, you can embed all those details and so much more.
Generate QR code
To generate your own QR code, visit a website that generates QR codes such as zxing.appspot and follow their guide. The recommended bar code size is medium. It’s easy to save it once it’s generated.
Embed QR code in photo
Any graphics software will work for this step. In our sample, we’ll use a web-based image editor called Pixlr Editor.
Step 1: Launch Pixlr Editor and open both your photo and the QR code you downloaded.
Step 2: Copy and paste the QR code onto your picture. The Ctrl+V keyboard shortcut works on this software.
Step 3: Use the Move tool to get the QR code to where you want it to be. Leave some room near the edges so you have some space to work with if you crop before you print.
Step 4: Save the final photo by going to the File menu and hitting Save. The Ctrl+S keyboard shortcut also works.
Step 5: It is best to do a test print on regular paper first and find out if your phone can scan the QR code successfully. If it does, then use the photo paper or ink, whatever you want to use for the final product.
It’s as simple as that. Once you get the hang of making photos with embedded QR codes, you can move on to personalized greeting cards, invitations or promotional pictures.
Tumblr is an excellent platform to share interesting and at times hilarious images and other goodies with the rest of the world. The microblogging platform is extremely easy to use and as a result has become quite popular with the average user out there. Some Tumblr are so good that one which to download all of its image posts. In this article we will explain how to download all images from a Tumblr Blog.
How to Download All Images From A Tumblr Blog:
TumblRipper is a Windows app that allows users to download all images from a Tumblog. The interesting thing about TumblRipper is that it is completely free. You can download all images from a Tumblog by performing the following steps:
- Download TumblRipper and install it.
- Now Run TumblRipper.
- Provide it with the URL of the Tumblr blog that you want to rip to your hard drive.
- Now provide a directory, where the images should be stored.
- Press Load.
Let TumblRipper do its thing. Within no time you will have all images from your favorite Tumblr Blog on your hard drive.
The Google+ app for iOS has recently been updated granting people the ability to upload videos and photos instantly to their accounts. The start up process is simple, only needs the user to check in or out upon start up launching of the new update; there are many more options that you can change and personalize.
Instant Upload can be found under the settings in the Google+ app. Tap on “When to upload.”
Within these settings you can change Instant Upload functioning or not functioning, as well as choose the preferred network for uploading content. The original settings are set to just Wi-Fi and mobile network for photos, and Wi-Fi only for videos. To alter either of the options, you are only required to click on the setting you would like to choose.
Saving all uploads for Wi-Fi only is a good choice for those users who are stuck on a tiered data plan, or who are experiencing throttling on an unlimited AT&T data plan.
Photos and videos can only be uploaded when the application is actively open in the OS. So if the application is closed, photos and videos will not be uploaded to Google+. The application must be opened and left open in order for uploading to occur. This is understandable because when background data is restricted in the OS the application needn’t work properly.
New photos and videos will be uploaded to Google+ by default. To upload all photos in your camera roll locate the button found at the bottom of Instant upload settings.
Photos and videos are set to private by default when they are originally uploaded as a privacy safeguard. You’ll need to set them to public so others can view them.
The Photo Stream service that Apple rolled out with iOS 5 can easily be replaced by allowing Google+ to automatically upload your photos and videos to your account.
via How To – CNET
Photo Stream is an amazing feature of the iCloud. It allows users to instantly access their photos on all of their iDevices. Similarly the same photos could also be accessed on your Mac. However, on Macs you would have to access Photo Stream via iPhoto. Some users dont like this a lot. It would have been better, if photos on the Mac could have been better to access the photos in some folder on the Mac instead of going through the iPhoto each time. In this article we will explain how to save Photo Stream photos in a folder on Mac OS X.
How to Save Photo Stream Photos in a Folder on Mac OS X
Some Mac users have shared a script in the Macworld forums that copies your Photo Stream photos into a folder on your computer’s hard drive. This might sound difficult, but its extremely easy. In order to make this happen, you just need a Mac with the latest version of iPhoto.
Once you have this, just follow the steps listed below save Photo Stream photos in a folder on Mac OS X.
Step 1: Go to Settings > iCloud to ensure that iPhoto’s iCloud settings are turned on.
Step 2: Now open your Apple Script Editor. You can do so by typing ‘Apple Script’ in Spotlight search bar
Step 3: Now paste the following code in the Script Editor:
Step 4: The target_folder in the fourth line of the code should be set to a folder of your own liking.
Step 5: Now just click Run.
That’s it! you would now be able to see your Photo Stream photos in the folder that you specified.
Note: The Apple script does not run in the background. So you would have to execute it everytime you want to see your latest photos in a folder of your choosing. Additionlly, you can save the script as an application in your /Applications folder to make executing it easier.
Anyone who has taken a screen shot in Mac OS X, would have been noticed that the cursor is not present in the screen shots. This could be troublesome at times, specially when you explicitly want to show the cursor in the screen shot as well. In this article we will explain how to take screen shots showing mouse pointer in Mac OS X.
How to Take Screen Shots Showing Mouse Pointer in mac OS X
Grab, is a Mac utility that allows you to take screen shots showing the mouse pointer. Follow the steps listed below to use it:
- Launch Grab by going to Applications > Utilities.
- Click the Grab menu and select “Preferences”.
- Select a cursor pointer of your choice.
- Now, take a screen shot by clicking on the “Capture” menu.
- You new screen shot would have a mouse cursor included.
It should be noted that the standard screen capture keys in Mac OS X will still not capture your mouse pointer. So you would have to take a screen shot using Grab whenever you want to have mouse pointer included in the screen shot.
via Mac OS X
Most online vendors and photo galleries display images in tiny thumbnails. This could be extremely frustrating for a lot of users. If you are one such users, continue reading this article to find out how to automatically enlarge online thumbnails.
How to Automatically Enlarge Online Image Thumbnails
Both Firefox and Chrome have plgu-ins and extensions that allows you to automatically enlarge a thumbnail by hovering your mouse over it. Here’s what you need to do in order to enable it:
- Install Thumbnail Zoom for Firefox.
- If you are a Chrome user, install Hover Zoom for Chrome.
- Now, restart your browser.
- Go to Facebook and mouse over any thumbnail. The image would automatically be enlarged for you so that you could view the image in its original size.
- This feature can not be enabled on all sites, as not all sites allow this. The Hover Zoom extension adds an icon to the address bar. This icon indicates whether Hover Zoom will work for this site or not.
The plug-ins that we have mentioned above, works with most popular websites like Facebook, Amazon etc. However, it goes without saying that we havent tested them for the entire web.
Tumblr provides two ways to get the images, pictures and photos inserted in your text posts. The pictures can always be modified, aligned in center and you can also adjust their size to get them displayed in a proper way in your dashboard. The following tutorial is going to show the possible differences between getting a picture posted on Tumblr and any other site. It will also teach you to change the image size, reduce it if it’s too large and link it to where you want to.
How To Use Photos in Text Posts on Tumblr
Steps to upload the photos to the Tumblr Text Posts
- With a theme having proper tags, click on Customize, then select Advanced and enable the ‘Enable High-Res Photos’ option.
- The post allows you to enlarge the image only upto the width of the Tumblr post. Otherwise this results in the breakdown of the theme.
- Whenever you will upload an image in a Tumblr post, it is automatically resized according to the post width. You can get it hosted somewhere else if you want the original size to be displayed. Such can be done at websites like Image shack etc. The original size of the photo can still be retained at Tumblr through a Photo post.
- You can get the image posted on both Tumblr and the hosting site. This will help you to get the image displayed in the Tumblr Text Post as well as on the other site in its original size.
iCloud is still new for most users and many people are still asking questions about the multiple features included in iCloud. One of the most common questions is about removing the photos stored by iCloud in your photo stream. People want to remove some of their photos from iCloud photo stream that they think are of personal nature and do not want anyone using their iPhone to get access to these pictures. If this is your concern, read this article to learn how to reset your Photo Stream in iCloud.
Photo Stream is a new feature in iOS 5 and iCloud that allows users to keep their photos synced between devices. iCloud by default delete all photos that exceeds from the set threshold of 1000 photos or after 30 days of uploading. But you can also manually delete your photos from the iCloud photo stream.
How to Reset Your Photo Stream in iCloud
This process allows you to delete photos from your Photo Stream in iCloud. First thing you may need to do is to get access to advanced preferences in iCloud. For this, you have to go to www.iCloud.com from your PC. After getting access to iCloud’s preferences, follow the simple steps given below to delete photos from your iCloud photo stream.
- Start with clicking on your name after navigating to www.iCloud.com on your desktop. You can find your name at the top right of your screen.
- Go to Account Settings > Advanced.
- You can now find an option “Reset photo stream”, click the button.
- iCloud will ask you to confirm your action before deleting all your photos from Photo stream, confirm it to get it done.
This is it, you can now check your photos from your iPad or iPhone to confirm if they are still on your photo stream or removed. Most probably, all of your photos are removed so feel free to hand over your device to anyone without worrying about any unwanted access to your personal photos.
Let us know about your feedback in the comments below!!
The built-in iPhone camera allows you to take quality pictures at any time if you keep your iPhone with you at all times. There may be some moments when you take a picture while moving and want to share it on your Facebook profile right away. If you still do not know how to do this, our article will guide you on how to upload iPhone photos to Facebook within minutes.
How to upload iPhone Photos to Facebook
- Facebook iPhone App: The app required is the Facebook iPhone app to upload your iPhone photos to Facebook profile. Make sure you download it or update it to the latest version before proceeding any further with the process.
- Upload from Camera: After installing Facebook app, launch it and tap on ‘Photos’ at the top centre of your screen. The screen will appear with options like “Choose from Library” and “Take Photo or Video”. Select “Take Photo or Video” from the options if you want to quickly take a photo using your iPhone camera. After capturing photo, select ‘Use’ button at the bottom of your screen. You can now write a caption for your picture and can tap on ‘Upload’ button. Your photo is now uploaded to your Facebook profile directly from your iPhone.
- Upload from Library: As a second option, you can select “Choose from Library” to upload a photo to your Facebook profile from your photo library. This option will allow you to select any photo stored anywhere in your iPhone including Camera roll, Photo Library etc. After selecting a photo, write caption and use ‘Post’ button (at top right corner of screen) to automatically upload your photo to Facebook profile.
How to Upload Photo to Your Facebook Photo Albums (New or Existing)
- Launch your Facebook iPhone app and select top left menu that will display the sidebar on your screen.
- Select ‘Photos’ from the list of options available on sidebar. You can now access Photo albums on your iPhone.
- At the photo album list page, click on the ‘+’ icon that is displayed on the top right of your screen. The new screen will appear containing three options including ‘New Album”, “Choose from Library” and “Take Photo or Video”.
- To create a new album on your Facebook profile, select ‘New Album’ from the list of options and provide name and description for the new album.
- After naming your new album, click on the name and select ‘+’ icon again at the top right corner of your screen. Now, again select from the two options ‘Take Photo or Video’ and ‘Choose from Library’. You can now follow the above mentioned three steps under the heading “How to upload iPhone Photos to Facebook”.
You can now upload all your favorite iPhone photos from your device directly to your Facebook profile. Let us know about your feedback for the tutorial in the comments below!!